Friday 2 March 2012

Late Night TV

Being a chronic weed smoker, I find myself with a lot of time on my hands to sit aimlessly on my office chair and stare dishearteningly in to my television screen from all but a few inches away. This leaves me with the age old problem; what should I watch? And indeed, what should I watch?

At the moment I have the choice of the FIVB World Beach Volleyball Tour on 4Music, Weapons Races on Yesterday and the insightful Luton Airport on Pick TV. All riveting television shows I can assure you. Fortunately for me however, some wonderful television channels, for example E4, have adopted a 'timeshift service' which allows me to watch The Big Bang Theory a whole one hour after it's scheduled airtime, oh the joy.

But now, as I write this, the aforementioned Big Bang Theory has finished and I've decided to feast my eyes on some increasingly unbearable How I Met Your Mother of which I find myself chuckling at here and there, barely not even enough to audibly detect.

Don't get me wrong, I have an xbox, so in theory I should be fine playing Fifa 12, but after seven tireless season as PSG, it does start to drag and at the end of the day, I can't be fucked.

Time to roll up some more of that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment